Duration: 1 1/2 hrs.
* May 14 to June 05: 1:00 pm ONLY (weekdays) / 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:45 pm (weekends)
* June 06 to June 19: 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:45 pm
* June 20 to July 03: 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:45 pm, 4:30 pm
* July 04 to August 16: 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:45 pm, 4:30 pm, 6:30 pm
* August 17 to September 07: 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:45 pm
* September 08 to October 10: 11:00 a.m, 1:00 p.m, 2:45 p.m
Season: May 14 to Oct. 10
Departing from: Le Draveur service centre (Hautes-Gorges National Park)
Looking for a different way to discover Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie National Park? Take a scenic cruise aboard Le Menaud, a shallow-draft riverboat.
During the cruise, the captain and park warden/naturalist will be more than happy to share their little corner of paradise with you. The boat's rear deck is specially designed to make it easy to take photographs of your spectacular surroundings.
This cruise is an exceptional opportunity to get close to the magnificence of nature and to capture some stunning holiday photographs!
|Season||Adult||0 to 17 yrs old|
|2023/05/14 to 2023/10/10||£35||£0|
* Prices above include a 90-minute guided cruise, park entrance and applicable taxes.
317, rue principale, Parc national des Hautes Gorges, (QC)
lost in the mountains
(Translated by Google) Not so easy to find. explanations were missing. Worthless cruise. In fact they are not gorges but glacial valleys and there is nothing spectacular to see.
(Translated by Google) Activity with a little rain but we were still able to enjoy the scenery and saw a beaver.