Duration : 2 hours
Schedule : Between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Season : Year-round
Departing from : Downtown Ottawa
The best way to immerse yourself in the very essence of Ottawa.
In the company of your well-informed and entertaining guide, learn all about the history and highlights of Ottawa, the Nation's Capital!
- discover the history behind Canada's national capital,
- admire the architecture of its historic buildings,
- visit the most important monuments,
- explore hidden gems,
- take amazing photos,
- discover authentic restaurants and cafés.
Enjoy your tour!
|Season||Adult||11 to 17 yrs old||0 to 10 yrs old|
|2023/01/01 to 2023/12/31||£39||£29||£0|
* The price shown is per person and includes a private guided tour and applicable taxes.
* Families welcome!
* Gratuities for the guide are at your discretion (payable on site).
90, Wellington Street, Ottawa, (ON)
(Translated by Google) very nice guide and complete knowledge, too bad we waited 45 minutes before the arrival of the guide who had had a problem, the tour operator could have warned us. we had to call to find out the cause of the delay.
To do !
(Translated by Google) A city expert shows us the main attractions of the city and all the comments are enriching
I recommend: nothing better to visit the city especially the Capital