Duration : 2 hours
Schedule : Between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Season : Year-round
Departing from : Downtown Ottawa
The best way to immerse yourself in the very essence of Ottawa.
In the company of your well-informed and entertaining guide, learn all about the history and highlights of Ottawa, the Nation's Capital!
- discover the history behind Canada's national capital,
- admire the architecture of its historic buildings,
- visit the most important monuments,
- explore hidden gems,
- take amazing photos,
- discover authentic restaurants and cafés.
Enjoy your tour!
|Season||Adult||11 to 17 yrs old||0 to 10 yrs old|
|2022/01/01 to 2022/12/31||$63||$47||$0|
|2023/01/01 to 2023/12/31||$63||$47||$0|
* The price shown is per person and includes a private guided tour and applicable taxes.
* Families welcome!
* Gratuities for the guide are at your discretion (payable on site).
90, Wellington Street, Ottawa, (ON)
(Translated by Google) We had the chance to take a private tour with Philippe who was able to answer all our questions and knows the whole city perfectly. Thanks to him !
Major Cities in Niagara - January 2022
(Translated by Google) Very nice guide who answers your questions, to do if you want to discover the city at best.