Duration : 3 hours
Schedule : 10:00 am or 2:30 pm
Season : Year-round
Departure : 998 Maine Avenue SW, Washington DC
Visit all the major monuments and memorials of the American capital in just a few hours and learn all about Washington's must-see landmarks from your tour guide.
From the Washington Monument to the legendary White House, you will have time to explore and take pictures. Younger visitors will enjoy running around in the National Mall's wide open spaces.
This tour is a great opportunity to see so many iconic attractions in such a short time, leaving you with plenty of free time to visit Washington's other historic sites.
|Season||Adult||3 to 12 yrs old||0 to 2 yrs old|
|2022||$70||$64||are not accepted|
|2023||$73||$66||are not accepted|
* Prices in CND $ (subject to change).
* Includes bicycle rental, helmet, bottle of water and a snack, guided tour of 10 top historic sites.
* This activity is not suitable for children 2 years-old and under.
* The tour may vary on the 4th of July due to road closures for the National Holiday.
* Only the 10 am departure from November to March.
998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, (DC)