Duration: about 8 hours
Schedule: 08:00 a.m.
Season: July & August (depending on water level and temperature)
Departing from: 20 Rue de l'Église, Matapedia, G0J 1V0
Enjoy a unique experience with this introduction to snorkeling tour!
Discover beautiful salmon pools created by waterfalls on different rivers such as the Assemetquagan, the Matapédia and the Moulinors.
Your adventure begins at a magnificent salmon pool on the Assametquagan River, where you will get to swim with a mask and a snorkel, observing Atlantic salmon in their natural habitat as you float above them.
You will then travel by canoe or kayak to a second pool where you will continue to learn all about the "King of the river".
You will also have the chance to discover many other marine animals. Happy snorkeling!
|Season||Adult||11 to 17 yrs old||0 to 10 yrs old|
|Season (2023)||£146||£131||are not accepted|
* The activity availability depends on the level and temperature of the water.
* The price includes: your return transport from the village of Matapedia, an accompanying guide and interpreter, a canoe or kayak rental, safety equipment, a barrel or waterproof bag, your lunch, a snack, your wetsuit as well as a mask and a snorkel.
* Taxes included.
* Guide tips are at your discretion (payable directly to the guide).
* Minimum age to participate in the activity: 11 years old.
* A minimum of 4 people is required to confirm the activity.
* Maximum authorized: 6 participants
20 rue de l’Église, Matapedia, (QC)
Cold but to do
(Translated by Google) Top but requires a certain physical condition.
(Translated by Google) unique experience, an exceptional guide. the impression of flying in the water and we could see salmon, trout, eels ....
Very nice activity
(Translated by Google) Ok, at this time of year there weren't many salmon but snorkeling in the river is still a great experience. Small group of 5 people, very few tourists around. Special mention for our guide: super friendly, very professional and who in addition had prepared a great picnic.