Duration: 1 day
Schedule: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (to 6:00 p.m. from June 18 to Aug. 15)
Season : June 11 to Aug. 29
Location: Village Vacances Valcartier
Come spend a day of fun at Village Vacances Valcartier!
An activity for families who like action and plenty of excitement!
You will have access to:
- More than 35 water slides and 2 theme rivers
- Wave pool
- Pirates' Hideout, Dungeon City, Rock 'n' Roll
- The Amazon, a tropical river 500m in length
- Cockadoodle Farm and Water Castle for the little ones
- Game Island
- Acrobatic diving shows
- Team games (volleyball, horseshoes, pétanque)
|Season||Adult||5 to 8 yrs old||0 to 4 yrs old|
|2023/06/17 to 2023/08/27||£39||£32||£0|
* Prices include taxes.
* Book this activity in advance and avoid long lines.
* For safety reasons, some attractions do not allow children under 8 or under 1.32 metres. These include Turbo 6, Rock N Roll, Everest, The Waterfalls. That is why children aged 5-8 years old or under 1.32 meters have a reduced price.
* Children aged 2 and under must be accompanied by an adult in some attractions.
* Slides are not recommended for pregnant women
1860, boul. Valcartier, Valcartier, (QC)
good water park
(Translated by Google) To do but outside the busy period, we were there on August 25 and there were fewer people than in the middle of August and it was already not bad. Plan your picnic and don't take a locker, it's useless.
very refreshing with children
Great fun but too crowded
(Translated by Google) Fun with children but too crowded (1h15 queue for poor sandwiches - plan the picnic)