317, rue principale, St-Aimé-des-Lacs, (QC) - See map
Duration: 1 1/2 hrs.
* May 19 to June 8 - 1:00 p.m. ONLY (weekdays) + 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.-2:45 p.m. (weekends)
* June 9 to 22 - 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.-2:45 p.m.
* June 23 to July 6 - 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.-2:45 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
* July 7 to Aug. 19 - 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.-2:45 p.m.-4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
* Aug. 20 to Oct. 8 - 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.-2:45 p.m.
Season: May 19 to Oct. 8
Departing from: Le Draveur service centre (Hautes-Gorges National Park)
Looking for a different way to discover Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie National Park? Take a scenic cruise aboard Le Menaud, a shallow-draft riverboat.
During the cruise, the captain and park warden/naturalist will be more than happy to share their little corner of paradise with you. The boat's rear deck is specially designed to make it easy to take photographs of your spectacular surroundings.
This cruise is an exceptional opportunity to get close to the magnificence of nature and to capture some stunning holiday photographs!
|Season||Adult||0 to 17 yrs old|
|May 19, 2018 to Oct 08, 2018||$47||$0|
|May 18, 2019 to Oct 07, 2019||$47||$0|